Welcome

25 December - Christmas Day - The entire month of December will see a moderate increase in sales based on multiple holiday parties at work, home, churches and various benefit/charity groups. The holiday is not really confined any longer to the specific day but for an entire month of celebrations. This allows the florist to be much more flexible and provide for the entire month. However with that said be mindful that the flower shops will be busier for the entire month so it would be appropriate to remind your customers to place orders early and with enough time and flexibility to ensure a proper delivery. YPF requires all orders for the actual holiday to be placed by the 23rd and by 5pm in each time zone. All orders rcvd after this date will be placed ASAP for the 24th/25th with a guarantee of delivery of the 26th/27th or 28th. As above most florists will be closed on the actual holiday but there will be a few that may deliver but no guarantees can be offered.

**We are urging all delivering flower shops to remain open for order acceptance and deliveries on Sunday, December 21st, in an effort to make this holiday season as profitable as possible for florists everywhere. Please join your fellow flower shop owners in this proactive move towards a successful holiday season! As always - we will do our very best to ensure all deliveries are placed on/before the holiday and never take the options of a later delivery unless absolutely required based on florist availability. **

Please note that our offices will be closed on Christmas Day in observance of the holiday. We wish you and your staff a happy and safe holiday season!

Kindest regards,
YPF Management


Please be sure any shop-to-shop orders you have delivered for other Your Professional Florist members are reported within the 120-day reporting period! You can do this several ways:

• Fax or mail your ‘Report of Orders Filled’ form to headquarters
• Email your report to: reportorders@yourprofessionalflorist.com
• Call headquarters at (866) 868-8989 to report orders over the phone

______________________________________________________________

YOUR PROFESSIONAL FLORIST OFFICE HOURS:
Mon - Fri: 6a.m. - 3p.m. (Pacific Time)
Saturday: 6a.m. - 1p.m. or earlier, depending on order volume (Pacific Time)
Sunday: CLOSED

______________________________________________________________

"We're Looking For A Few Good Members"
YPF needs to expand its coverage and we are currently making a special offer to all interested flower shop owners. Please call our main office and we will have a representative from our sales department call you with all the details. It will be worth your while. Give us 1% of your trust and business and we'll work hard to get the other 99%. 1-866-868-8989

YPF HAS AFFORDABILITY AND FAIRNESS FOR ALL FLORISTS IN THE FLORAL INDUSTRY! Group of Employees In today’s competitive world you need a partner working for you, not against you. Just like your business, YourProfessionalFlorist is comprised of entrepreneurial people and our focus is on your success. We’re on a mission to provide an alternative to the high cost competition with innovative services and low cost options. When you’re successful, we’re successful.

• We don't compete against you
• FREE e-commerce website
• Lowest dues in the industry
• No equipment to buy
• Affordable options and programs

For more information, call Your Professional Florist toll-free at 877-231-2478